Examine major models of effective curriculum development, and then apply principles of curriculum development to your own training to develop content that works for you and your participants. Explore strategies and approaches to assist you in meeting the needs of learners as well as determining and meeting your goals and objectives for your training.
I’ve served over 1,500 people in face-to-face and online seminars, workshops and college courses. I'm also a passionate advocate for social justice in schools and in the world.
- PhD in Leadership and Change
- Master's degrees in Early Childhood Education and in Leadership and Change
- Early Childhood Mental Health Specialization
- 17 years of experience in education--4 years teaching; 13 years in administration and consulting; 8 years teaching college courses as Adjunct Faculty
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Success Principles Trainer through Jack Canfield, the co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul and author of The Success Principles: How to Get From Where you Are to Where You Want to Be
- International presenter (United States, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Saudi Arabia)
- Curled up with a good book... I love mysteries, spy thrillers, young adult fiction, and personal development books
- Taking classes and going to retreats to help me be the best self I can be... My current favorite is Access Consciousness
- Traveling! My top recent trips from the bucket list were to Egypt and to Thailand. I also love, love, love Kauai (Hawaii) and Disneyland