Examine the major theories about adult learning styles, including generational differences, so you can effectively train any audience. Explore approaches to meet diverse learning styles, and tools to promote adult learning in both face-to-face training and online or distance learning. Develop strategies to meet the assess and then meet the needs of your audience.
I’ve served over 1,500 people in face-to-face and online seminars, workshops and college courses. I'm also a passionate advocate for social justice in schools and in the world.
- PhD in Leadership and Change
- Master's degrees in Early Childhood Education and in Leadership and Change
- Early Childhood Mental Health Specialization
- 17 years of experience in education--4 years teaching; 13 years in administration and consulting; 8 years teaching college courses as Adjunct Faculty
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Success Principles Trainer through Jack Canfield, the co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul and author of The Success Principles: How to Get From Where you Are to Where You Want to Be
- International presenter (United States, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Saudi Arabia)
- Curled up with a good book... I love mysteries, spy thrillers, young adult fiction, and personal development books
- Taking classes and going to retreats to help me be the best self I can be... My current favorite is Access Consciousness
- Traveling! My top recent trips from the bucket list were to Egypt and to Thailand. I also love, love, love Kauai (Hawaii) and Disneyland